Williams and Williams, Inc. 1145 East Main Street, Lakeland, FL 33801-5185 • Office Hours 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST M-F Toll Free
1-800-695-1227 Local 863-683-5487 Fax 863-683-6420 Email Sales@nametags4u.com
Customize a comfortable baseball cap with your wing or badge and text.
Add to the back and sides of your cap.
Ten layouts available to choose from.
1 to 3 lines of text with up to 18 letters per line.
Or 1 to 2 lines of text and any wing or badge from our extensive online library.
Add text and/or a U.S. Flag on the back.
Or add a U.S. Flag on the either side of the hat.
1. Select one of the 2 or 3 line layouts.
2. Select your hat color.
3. Select one of the basic layout styles or select OTHER to describe a custom setup.
4. Enter a description of what you would like on your hat in the text field provided.
Description should include:
• Thread Color and Design Color.
• Design Item Number. (example: AR1 is our Basic Army Pilot Wing).
• Any additional information can be entered in the Special Instructions area located
at the bottom of the checkout form. Or you can email us after placing the order to
• After you add the item to you cart you can increase the quantity.
• Any discounts will be calculated later. (Discounts start at 4 or more identical
• There are 2 basic styles, constructed and unconstructed.
• The constructed hats have a stiff reinforced front which stands up and holds its
shape. These hats are generally worn by organizations such as law enforcement agencies
because of the clean professional appearance they give. The higher quality wool hats
are available only as constructed.
Caring for your custom cap…
If necessary, hats should only be hand-washed:
In mild detergent and cold water.
Do not use bleach.
Some discoloration may occur after washing due to perspiration or sun exposure.
Do not put the hat in a dryer as it may be damaged.
Even mild detergent may fade or change the color in some rayon embroidery threads.
We do not make any guarantees or warranties on hats.